May 21, 2019
Technology & IT
- Join up with Scrum team to ensure factual work estimates
- Maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Regulate and give production support
- Ensure clear and consistent interaction around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Steadily fulfill code-review and associate with other developers
- Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., is required for success at this position
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- If you have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF, you will be strongly preferred
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are strongly preferred.
- Applicants with familiarity with scrum are preferred
- .NET Framework experience
- Proficiency in model view controller
- Solid understanding of Kentico
- Applicants should be able to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Manchester, NH1155 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101