May 17, 2019
Project Coordinator/Data Entry
• Great timeline/project management experience
• Strong but positive & professional attitude to get many stakeholders to manage their piece of the work
• Experience working with executive teams
• Experience in marketing/corporate communications
VP of Revenue Operations will be managing the consultant and will work with VP of IT, so we need this person to be:
• Congenial & Professional
• Sharp thinking
• Team Player
• Provide operational support to client team in numerous projects to ensure they run smoothly.
• Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Engage with cross functional teams with varying levels of seniority and experience to support various programs and client needs
• Help determine best methods to perform project tracking and reporting tasks; review completed projects and makes recommendations for future process enhancements
• Perform standard and ad hoc reporting for management.
• Maintain a detailed, organized file and records system.
• Provide timely, helpful and thorough responses and resolutions to customer requests.
• Performing data entry / processing that pertains to specific accounts as required.
• Bachelor's degree required - all majors are encouraged to apply
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
• Initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
• Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
• Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently.
To be considered, please reach out to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309