Senior Financial Analyst
$65000 - 85000/year
May 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
My client, an industry leader in the software arena, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial reporting, consolidation of and reporting on multiple platforms, operations, and consolidated entities. The Senior Financial Analyst will participate in the analysis of financial results, as well as forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and other special projects. The Senior Financial Analyst will have high visibility and will regularly interact with company management and leaders. The Senior Financial Analyst should be detail-oriented and accurate in order to be successful in this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and report variances versus Plan/Forecast & Current and Past Trends for assigned Revenue Streams and Cost Functions.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance.
- Prepare standard Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly Financial Reports for analysis.
- Prepare financial models and ad-hoc reports to support strategic initiatives.
- Develop efficiencies to consolidate and increase the effectiveness of reporting, and maintain revenue and cost reports that will be used internally and externally.
- Assist in continued development of Budgeting, Forecasting and Flash processes using relevant tools.
- Has the ability to accurately meet all time sensitive reporting dates.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field of study required.
- Masters degree highly preferred.
- Experience with budget/consolidation systems, accounting systems and software revenue recognition.
- Quantifiable excellence with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and advanced knowledge in other Microsoft Office tools. The ability to quickly learn new applications and technology.
- Ability to work through multiple and sometime competing priorities, outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.