USD80000.00 - 90000.00 / Yearly
May 24, 2019
Are you a practical Accounting Manager with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures? This job will make you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and reward you for your efforts. You will succeed in this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company if you can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager role is based in the Alpharetta, Georgia area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed! Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
How you will make an impact:
- Ensure processes are smooth and deadlines are continually met.
- Standardize accounting processes. Review existing processes and implement improvements for strong controls and more efficiency.
- Proactively participate in integration projects, provide advisory and share expertise when necessary.
- Continuously monitor activities and quality, develop plans to increase customer satisfaction as well as contingencies.
- Keep process documentation up to date and ensure KPI's are met, set KPI's where required for quality improvement or monitoring.
- Proactively seek and communicate opportunistic process improvements, to increase efficiency and make processes robust. Actively participates in process improvement projects and makes sure improvement projects and process documentation is updated.
- Ensure timelines for close and reporting are met - look for ways to expedite the close process.
- Ensure reporting is accurate and timely; identify issues and quickly raise to ensure expectations are managed.
- Liaise with other functional teams to ensure important business information is continuously shared.
- Responsible for recording North American payroll and compensation related activities.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable GAAP and company policies.
- Make sure all accounting entries have appropriate supporting documentation which meet standards of all applicable GAAP, company's policies and public companies' audit requirements and accounting standards.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- General ledger experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounts payable
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with US GAAP
- CPA or MBA preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your formal and confidential resume to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.