Software Engineer (Robotics)
$90000 - 120000/year
April 8, 2019
Technology & IT
Candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to use appropriate development tools, compliers, and simulation. Must be capable of working within a team environment to plan, organize, execute and thoroughly document complex system designs, including the ability to assist in developing technical solutions to customer specifications. Test and debug skills are necessary; must understand interoperability of hardware and software. Working knowledge of, and experience with, C# and Windows programming, .NET, WPF are required. Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Expression Blend is a plus. Must be able to manage and support multiple tasks on a consistent basis, while providing the highest level of service. Good verbal and writing skills are necessary.
• Candidate will participate in all aspects of the software design and invention of high performance robotic camera products.
• Includes conceptual design, architecting, and programming.
• Includes debugging, and system testing applications and modules in various software languages.
• Upkeep of company product documents to include, but not limited to: engineering specifications, sales and user literature.
• Maintenance of current products and feature addition.
• Coordinate multiple build activities internally with engineering projects.
• Directing test engineers and technicians on specific projects.
• Information technology support; internal.
• Provide customer support in the factory and in the field.
• Strong knowledge of C#, and Microsoft ( .NET, WPF) are required.
• Strong Knowledge of communications systems; Ethernet - TCP-IP, UPD- are required.
• Strong Knowledge of software development tools.
• Capable of working within a team, or as an individual, as the project plan dictates.
• Must be capable of thoroughly documenting complex system designs.
• Proven ability to assist in developing technical solutions to customer specifications.
• Experience with testing and debugging; in lab prototypes and in field customer sites.
• Knowledge Team Foundation Server for source control.
• Knowledge of analog, digital and embedded microcontroller circuitry.
• Knowledge of assembly language (Freescale, Microchip) a plus.
• Knowledge of design, development, test engineering, and manufacturing processes.
• Ability to read hardware block diagrams, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
• Knowledge of PCB schematic and layout tools a plus.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, etc...
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663