Information Systems Security Officer
USD120000.00 - 140000.00 / Yearly
May 7, 2019
We are seeking an experienced information security professional to help our clients comply with current and emerging security standards. The ideal candidate will conduct cyber security assessments to detect and identify weaknesses in the security posture of an organization's information technology environment (platforms, applications, infrastructure, etc.). The analyst will blend with a team of cyber security experts to produce high quality and impactful gap analyses, and meaningful remediation plans for our clients.
• NIST SP 800-53 security controls expert
• Working knowledge of information security control frameworks including NIST 800-series (beyond 800-53), ISO, COBIT, etc.
• 3-5 years’ experience in conducting FISMA or FedRAMP assessments
• Expert knowledge of NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Experience developing recommendations and action plans to reduce, mitigate, and/or remediate the impact of identified vulnerabilities.
• Bonus: Experience as an ISSO within the U.S. Federal government
• Proven ability to conduct security impact assessments and communicate policy, physical and operational impacts to information system changes
• Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent client relationship skills
• Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
• Credentialed as a CISSP, CAP, Security+ or CISA
• Clearance at Top Secret
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005