USD50000.00 - 65000.00 / Yearly
May 15, 2019
What you get to do every single day:
- Customer billings including supporting documentation and electronic submissions.
- Accounts Receivable Collections.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable function - coding and entering vouchers.
- Process weekly check run - print checks, attach supporting documentation, and remit payments.
- Accounts payable approvals and wire transfer requests.
- 1099 preparation and vendor classification reporting.
- Responsible for Expense Report processing and review in Deltek Time and Expense system.
- Fixed Assets.
- General Ledger accounting - entering journal entries.
- DCAA/DFARS compliance (desired, not required).
- 4+ years accounting experience in gov't contracting firm
- Must have proficiency with Deltek CostPoint (GL, AP, AR, and FA) and Deltek Time
- Understanding of CAS/FAR and related regulations, statues, and filing requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills / Attention to Detail
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005