$70000 - 80000/year
April 19, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every day
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Provide Cost of Goods Sold account reconciliations and Inventory tie out.
- Work closely with the Controller on Month-end reporting, reconciliation and adjusting entries.
-- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
Very competitive pay and benefits package and a manager who believes and practices a work life balance!
Contact Joe Mercadante for immediate consideration - [email protected] (505) 884-4557
- Bachelor's in Accounting with 3 plus years of month-end close experience
- Strong General Ledger and reconciliation skills
- Cost background a huge plus, particularly with Sales / Cost of Goods Sold / Inventory and associated variance analysis
- Advanced Excel skills and top tier ERP system experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Albuquerque, NM6501 Americas Pkwy NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110