$15 - 18/hr
May 15, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Job duties include:
- Arrange financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Reconcile accounts by rectifying entries
- Outline Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Conduct and manage the general ledger
- Be responsible for accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Uphold quality historical records by filing documents
- Supervise bookkeeping policies and procedures, along with developing a framework to track financial transactions with an established chart of accounts
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at www.accountemps.com and call Accountemps today at 518-462-1430 with your interest. If you have any questions about the roll, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll be glad to help out! Thanks for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Prior experience using accounting software
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Albany, NY20 Corporate Woods Blvd
Albany, NY 12211