$90000 - 110000/year
May 22, 2019
Creative & Marketing
1. Marketing Initiatives:
a. Oversees the development of marketing initiatives, including the planning, production and distribution of marketing initiatives such as:
• Seminar marketing assets
• Social Media
• Newsletter design
• Event marketing set up and design
• Website marketing opportunities
• Collaborate with Sale Manager on Sales Campaigns
b. Oversee and report ROI of marketing initiatives, including key metrics such as seminar sign ups, social media traffic, constant contact click rates
c. Maintain consistent brand style and message throughout all marketing collateral and any interface with SPNC customer
d. Develop and work with marketing staff including, and not limited to, graphic designers, web designers, event coordinator
2. Events: Oversees the scheduling of the seminar calendar, including correspondences with speakers, identifying topics, etc; coordinates with appropriate staff members regarding trade shows and corporate sponsored events
3. Website & Social Media: Maintain the webpage with updated content; play an active role in any web-related decisions, statistical tracking and logistics. Report metrics and tracking of goals for each campaign to President
4. Communications: Maintain consistent communications between all departments regarding SPNC marketing & events as well as Corporate marketing initiatives.
5. New Account Generation: Create marketing agenda to continually capture new business. Identify untapped experience in practitioners, create targeted marketing campaigns directed unique markets and track results.
6. Brand Management—Create a compelling and cohesive brand that reflects company values in all communications both internal and external.
• Strong presentations skills.
• Problem solving skills with solutions oriented attitude
• Effectively delegate and manage multiple tasks.
• Available to work in-office a minimum of 1 day per week
• Available to work at least one event per month
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and participate in physical activity required for events.
• Has reliable transportation, as some errands will occasionally be necessary.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111