Customer Service Representative
$15 - 17/hr
September 20, 2018
Office & Administrative
- Provide excellent customer service!
- Provide accurate information about products and services
- Assist with growth of customer base
- Maintain excellent relationships with current customer base
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Data entry
- A positive attitude!
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Data entry and word processing skills are required!
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the customer
Are you interested in the health industry and building lasting relationships every day? Submit your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.