Staff Internal Auditor
April 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every day
- Communicate project status to team members in an effective manner
- Record rest results and give support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
- Construct a range of audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Lend a helping hand in organizing third-party compliance assessments and audits
- Help develop a variety of audit programs by setting the objective, scope, and work program of individual audits
- Complete special research and projects when help is needed
- Help map and record processes to pinpoint top risks and integrity controls
- Perform internal audits and SOX testing; to comply with a range of policies and procedures and assess the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure
- On a regular basis, you will execute follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations
Interested candidates should email their resume to Cedric Owens at [email protected]
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- Public consulting or audit experience; internal corporate audit experience also acceptable
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Deep technical background in public accounting (GAAP)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas North, TX14951 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254