Entry Level Staff Accountant
$45000 - 50000/year
April 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities in this role
- Maintain fixed asset ledgers, depreciation, and reconciliation
- In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Periodic maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Organize and review a variety of financial data, reporting it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Implement, maintain, and adhere to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Compose journal entries and conduct the month end close with minimal supervision
- Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
- Maintain intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- Assemble analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management reporting
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Recent and relevant accounting experience, internships and school OK
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to work well in matrix organization andce or Economics dealing with ambiguity
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Burlington25 Corporate Drive
Burlington, MA 01803