Skilled professionals who want careers in finance and accounting have turned to Robert Half for advice and placement in top companies since 1948. We have relationships with some of the world's most prestigious firms. And we provide industry research and employment tips that help candidates gain a competitive advantage when pursuing careers in finance. For instance, check out some of the following articles aimed at helping you find a position in finance and accounting:
Finding the right job
- Cool Accounting Jobs? You Bet!
- Not All Entry-Level Accounting Jobs Are the Same
- What Are the Best Job Hunting Options for Accountants?
- Help Me Find a Job! Who to Ask
- The Worst Job Hunting Advice You'll Ever Receive
- Looking for a Job as a Controller? 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 5 Reasons Financial Analyst Jobs Are in Demand
- Where Can I Find Banking Jobs?
- Wondering How to Find a Job as an Auditor?
Are you searching for new career opportunities? Take a look at our latest job listings.
Gaining a competitive edge
- Careers in Finance and Accounting: How to Stand Out When Starting Out
- Top Skills and Certifications for Accountant Jobs
- 4 Recruiter Tips That Can Help You Find a Job Faster
- Study the Accountant Job Description to Improve Your Resume
- Your Secret Search: Looking for a Job When You Already Have One
- How to Find a Job in Just 30 Minutes a Day
- How to Negotiate Your Salary Without Alienating an Employer