Posted by Lisa Amstutz on Thursday, December 5, 2013 - 00:00 | Follow me
Recruiting company Robert Half's global consulting division, Protiviti, said earlier this week it has a new mobile tablet app for today’s on-the-go professionals. Protiviti Mobiliti delivers insights from experts on governance, risk, compliance and internal audit -- straight to users' mobile devices.
The intent of the new offering is to provide the latest Protiviti reports, surveys and podcasts through a customized, mobile experience, according to Adam Todd, Protiviti vice president of marketing and communications, as well as executive events and career opportunities.
Explore the App
- Read content online or save content to your personalized library
- Share content via email or social media
- View Protiviti's most recent and popular articles, research, videos and podcasts
- Discover upcoming Protiviti events and speaking engagements in your area
- Learn more about finding jobs with Protiviti and search open positions
- Connect with Protiviti experts for more information
Protiviti's new app is currently available for the iPad® and Android tablets and can be downloaded for free through the Apple App Store and Google Play. A mobile phone app will be available for iOS and Android platforms in early 2014.