When your company faces complex business challenges but lacks the necessary expertise and skills internally to adequately address them, you need a world-class consulting and staffing solution to lean on.
Through our Managed Solutions, you have access to deep expertise and a tailored approach to consulting and managed services to assist you with major initiatives such as improving underperforming functions, post-merger integration and the introduction of new technology.
By working with us, you can benefit from:
Experienced subject matter experts for unique and complex issues, on demand
Integration of advisory services, operational problem solving and technology
Access to the right talent at the right time with a custom-built team of specialists and support professionals
Cost efficiencies through both the ability to scale up or down as needed and to access assistance in managing specific functions or departments
Continuous business improvement
Tell us about your business challenge
Our areas of expertise
Managed Solutions has experience assisting global enterprises. We can handle your entire project, from discovery and planning through post-delivery support and reporting. Our capabilities include:
A customized approach to managed services
What makes our Managed Solutions different from most managed services providers is that our experienced consultants can create a strategy, then draw on our unique flexible talent pool to implement that strategy for you. We can vary the combination of each element of support based on your particular needs and budget. Because you don’t have to turn to multiple vendors to plan, execute and measure the success of your initiative, our custom-fit solution often results in an easier process and lower project costs.
We identify, anticipate and provide options to help solve your critical business problems through transformation and implementation. We can collaborate with you and your resources, or we can help manage the entire project for you.
You benefit from:
- Subject matter expertise: technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance and industry relevance
- Technology enablement: artificial intelligence, machine learning, process mining and robotic process automation
- Complex programs and project management: deliverables, milestones and outcomes
- Proven approach: agile methodology, broad experience and design thinking
We help you manage or fix a function, process or system. Getting our help managing the day-to-day demands frees up your team to work toward more strategic goals.
You benefit from:
- Cost efficiencies created by a flexible approach to scaling up or down the right resources at the right time, onshore or offshore
- Reduced risk because performance, productivity and service levels are our responsibility
- Continuous process improvement through technology
Build the right team
With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, Robert Half can quickly onboard the professionals with skills specific to your initiative. We pre-evaluate, skills-test and interview candidates to find those who have the combination of technical and soft skills needed for your project.
You benefit from:
- Maintaining control and oversight of resources
- Access to specific, specialized skills and expertise not available on your internal team
- Time saved to upskill your existing team
- Flexibility to scale up and down easily using a just-in-time staffing model with local or global resources
Leading consulting solutions from Protiviti
Managed Solutions relies on the technical expertise and consulting proficiency of Protiviti. A subsidiary of Robert Half, Protiviti is a global consulting firm of over 4,500 professionals that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future.
Additional project and consulting solutions
Creative, marketing and digital
- Brand and design
- Content management and migration
- Creative production
- Customer experience (CX)
- User experience (UX)
- Social media
- Web and mobile design and development
Neither Robert Half nor Protiviti is a law firm, and we do not provide legal representation. Robert Half project attorneys and Protiviti professionals do not constitute a law firm among themselves.