THE CREATIVE GROUP #MYSECRETSAUCE PHOTO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
The Creative Group would like to explore the many ways creative professionals find the “secret sauce” to their creative inspirations. With this photo contest, users can upload a photo to Twitter or Instagram showing how they spark their own creativity. If accepted as an entry, entrants can solicit votes from colleagues, friends and family. The winner will receive the grand prize: a registration to the SxSW conference (a $1,345 value) and a $500 Visa gift card. Retail value of the Prize is $1,845. There are also prizes for 2nd and 3rd place winners.
How to Enter
Submissions will be accepted beginning on October 12, 2015, and ending on November 15, 2015. Only those submissions received by 11:59 p.m. (PDT) November 15, 2015, are eligible for participation. Images must be submitted either by uploading to the Creative Group website or using the entrant’s Twitter or Instagram account with the hashtag #MySecretSauce in the photo caption.
- The Creative Group, a business division of Robert Half International Inc. (RHI), located at 2884 Sand Hill Rd., Menlo Park, CA, 94025
Sponsor’s decisions on all matters are final and binding in all respects.
This Contest is open only to eligible individuals who want to share their photograph on The Creative Group website, must be legal residents of the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec, and are 18 years of age or older, except as noted otherwise. These materials are intended for viewing in the United States and Canada (outside Quebec) only and shall be construed and evaluated only according to relevant U.S. or Canadian law. Do not enter this Contest if you are not located in the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec).
Entry constitutes your acceptance of all rules and the understanding that you consent to Sponsor’s use of your name, your photo(s), and your entry, in its entirety or portion(s) of, for advertising, promotion or marketing purposes, as permitted by law, without compensation. The use of any automated devices in connection with this submission is prohibited. Entries made via Twitter or Instagram will be deemed made by the authorized account holder. By uploading your entry, information, and/or photograph, you consent and understand that Robert Half International Inc. becomes the sole and exclusive owner of the uploaded materials you provided to enter this contest. The entry you provide must be an original photo taken by you or that you have permission to upload. The subject(s) of the photograph must also consent to the photograph and will be contacted to get their consent for said use, if applicable. No minors should be photographed.
By submitting or entering your entry, and in consideration for the opportunity to participate, you agree that you grant The Creative Group a perpetual, exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide license and right, but not the obligation, to use, copy, modify, display, distribute, download, store, reproduce, transmit, publish, transfer, adapt, create derivative works in any manner, in entirety or a portion of, of your entry, and by any means, forever and worldwide.
Details on What Image to Enter in the Contest
Participants will be asked to share the “secret” source of their creative inspiration by uploading a photo via Twitter, Instagram or the Sponsor’s website. On Twitter and Instagram, the hashtag #MySecretSauce must be used in the caption for the image to be entered in the contest. Entrants are welcome to share further details in the caption, but entries will be judged on the basis of the approved images alone.
Uploading a photo:
As part of the entry process, users must:
1. Upload a photo on Twitter or Instagram, using #MySecretSauce in the caption, or on the Sponsor’s website. (The hashtag is not needed on the Sponsor’s website.)
2. Meet a minimum age requirement of 18 at the time of registering
3. Once a photograph is uploaded, photographs are put in a queue for approval before they can “go live” on the Sponsor’s website.
4. Please be mindful of the materials that you submit. Although this is not an exhaustive list, you are urged to use professional sound judgment in your entry as well as not use obscenities, nudity or promote any illegal substances or activities.
5. Photographs will be rejected if they feature inappropriate conduct, are irrelevant to the subject matter and/or if someone contacts Sponsor to complain or request that a photo be removed.
What Happens After the Photo is Uploaded?
1. Once the photo has been approved by the Sponsor, it will be published on The Creative Group website where the general public can vote for their favorite photo.
2. Each person can only vote once per entry per day.
3. After the photo is published on The Creative Group website, the entrant is welcome to solicit votes from friends and family for the image they entered in this contest. Voting happens on The Creative Group website, not Instagram or Twitter.
1. The five (5) entries with the most votes will be forwarded on to The Creative Group Selection Committee for their decision on which entries are the top three (3) winners of The Creative Group #MySecretSauce Photo Contest. The final decision, which will be final and binding in all respects, will be decided by The Creative Group Selection Committee. The Grand Prize winner and the 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be announced on the Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts managed by Sponsor.
The Grand Prize consists of the following items and will be awarded to the nominee who is selected by the Creative Group Selection Committee, subject to verification of eligibility and identity:
- Registration to the 2016 SXSW Festival (estimated value USD $1,345)
- $500.00 Visa® gift card to be used for travel expenses or any other reason
There is also a 2nd and 3rd prize winner which will be selected, also, by The Creative Group Selection Committee. Subject to verification of eligibility and identity, those prizes are, respectively:
- 2nd place prize: USD $150.00 Visa® gift card
- 3rd place prize: USD $50.00 Visa® gift card
Prize package for the Grand Prize Winner is valued at USD $1,845.00. Prizes for the 2nd and 3rd place winders are Visa gift cards valued at $150.00 and $50.00, respectively. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable or for any reason or no reason. The winners are solely responsible for all taxes on the prizes. The winners grant the Sponsor the right and permission to use his or her name, the uploaded picture in advertising and sales promotional materials or in any advertising media without further compensation to the winners.
Notification and Verification
The winning nominees will be notified by direct message via Twitter or Instagram, depending on which was used for the entry. If the entry was made via upload to The Creative Group website, notification will be made via the email address provided.
Sponsor shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage or cost arising directly or indirectly in connection with this submission or prize. All taxes on prizes, any other incidental expenses related to the prizes and any required documentation are the sole responsibility of the individual winning nominee. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections, whether human, technical or otherwise in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this submission should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this submission. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to any person’s computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in this submission process or downloading any material related to this submission process. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury to any person or their reputation or well-being in any way related or not to the submission of a photograph.
Sponsor reserves the right to alter or terminate this program at their sole discretion in the event of extreme, unusual or unexpected circumstances. Sponsor will not be responsible for printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, including such errors that may lead to erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize.
All submissions remain the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. The uploaded photograph(s) must be original and belong to the entrant. By uploading the photograph(s) to the Sponsor website, or to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #MySecretSauce, the entrant understands that Robert Half International Inc. has ownership rights of said entry, to use or not use as it wishes in its sole discretion.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All referenced trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.