For hiring managers, recruiting and retaining the most talented creative professionals is not an easy task – especially with limited time and resources.
The Creative Group can help by doing all the heavy lifting – finding and screening the candidates that would be great matches for the positions you're trying to fill. When both parties are happy, employees stick around.
Don't know where to start? Check out these tips to help you get the ball rolling:
- How to Talk to a Recruiter About Your Creative Staffing Needs
- Find a Recruiter to Staff Your Creative Agency
- Build a Better In-House Creative Team
- Keeping Top Talent
- Put Your Freelancer on the Fast Track
- Social Media Staffing
- Avoiding Bad Hires
- Asking the Right Interview Questions
- 4 Ways a Recruitment Agency Can Help You Find the Right Employee
- How Recruiting Agencies Can Help You Find the Right Creative Job Candidate
Check out these other helpful guides:
Salary Center Our Salary Center provides information on the current hiring environment, the skills sets that are in demand and a glossary of job descriptions.
Free Resources Our complimentary booklets and staffing guides contain industry and management information that will help you make more informed decisions.