Location : Wilmington, DE
Post Date : March 31, 2017
Employment Type : Freelance
Job Order Number : 04860-9500436442
Description :Were looking for an experienced UX & UI designer who is well-versed in the fundamentals of experience design for various marketing initiatives.
Designs elegant solutions for complex problems
Transforms ideas and concepts into concrete interfaces
Understands the need to balance form and function to accomplish our business goals
Recognizes the importance of the user, but also respects business goals and technical constraints
Works well under the direction of others and independently as needed
Can collaborate with other designers, developers, and stakeholders
Follows instructions with superb attention to detail
Has a familiarity with current UI and UX mobile design patterns and responsive/adaptive best practices
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design or related discipline required
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience (creative agency, marketing for premium or luxury experience preferred) that includes web design, HTML and CSS programming experience
• Strong track record of senior design experience for leading / luxury brand
• Highly conceptual and proven ability to interpret and adapt existing brands to the digital space
• Expertise in Abode Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver required
• Experience with photography and video / motion-based art direction and production preferred
• A core understanding of branding, strategic and marketing considerations
• A core understanding of industry best practices across digital channels
• A fundamental understanding of designing for different technologies and platforms
• Solid understanding of responsive design
• Cross-platform OS knowledge – Android / iOS experience required
• Excellent client-facing and presentation skills required
• Proven ability managing multiple, on-going timelines, as well as daily “rush” asks
• Flexibility to adapt to design requirement changes
• Knowledge of optimizing graphics for different platforms
Must provide examples of design work
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.