Sr. Interior Designer
Location : Raleigh, NC
Post Date : April 21, 2017
Employment Type : Full-time
Industry : Retail
Job Order Number : 03200-0009194158
Description :This position is responsible for the execution and coordination of large scale Design projects in coordination with the Design Manager and/or Salesperson. This includes the ability to lead and direct Interior Designers through Design Team situations. An advanced skill level in the areas of Facility Planning, CAD, CET, Furniture and Finish resources, Color and Materials applications, as well as graphic and verbal presentations is inherent to the position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinate all phases of the design process to ensure completion in a timely and accurate manner.
Advanced skill level in CAD & CET and space planning. Ability to provide organizational detail and accurate specifications based on product knowledge and expertise.
Consistent updates to Design Manager on project status.
Assemble team meetings with Sales Administrator, Project Manager, Sales, or Installation Supervisor whenever warranted to facilitate complete and timely communication.
Maintenance of internal reporting systems; i.e. timesheets, project files and project schedules.
Requirements :• Minimum 5-8 years related office furniture experience preferred.
• Minimum 3 years experience with AutoCAD (version 2014 experience preferred).
• Minimum 2 years experience with CET
• Interior Design degree from an accredited University preferred.
• Proven organizational and follow-through skills required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to work overtime hours as needed to support the team and meet customer expectations.
• Certified affiliate or professional member of IIDA helpful.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Charlotte, NC 28244