Location : Princeton, NJ
Post Date : March 29, 2017
Employment Type : Freelance
Job Order Number : 02760-0009063116
Description :The Creative Group is seeking a Medical Writer for a position near Princeton, NJ.
• At least 5 years medical writing experience.
• Experience preparing drug safety documents (such PBRERs, RMPs, DSURs).
• Resolve conflicting reviewer comments.
• Interact with multi-disciplinary team members (regulatory, physicians, statisticians, clinicians, data managers, drug safety group) as applicable.
• Demonstrate strong medical writing skills and good interpersonal skills to interact effectively within team and matrix work settings.
• Excellent written/oral communication skills and highly proficient word processing skills.
• Proficiency using Documentum or other document management systems.
• Working knowledge of regulatory guidelines (such as ICH, EMA, and FDA).
• Ability to multi-task, deal with competing priorities, meet aggressive timeline/quality expectations.
• Experience in the preparation of clinical documents (e.g., CTRs, IBs, CTD documents) a plus.
If interested in this position, forward your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ 08540