Freelance Production Assistant
Location : Mount Holly, NJ
Post Date : March 23, 2017
Employment Type : Freelance
Job Order Number : 02760-9500439319
Description :We are seeking a Freelance Production Artist for ongoing contract assignments in Central/South Jersey.
Production Artists should have 1+ years experience in Production Art either in either a corporate or agency setting.
Production Artists will have extensive knowledge of pre-press and printing standards through a variety of methods and be able to prep all kinds of files for print, including brochures, catalogues, magazines, pamphlets, packaging & signage.
Interested Production Artists should be an expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Requirements :Responsibilities will include:
1. Confidence in working with both Creative Director, designers and fellow production artists as part of a creative team
2. Assisting in the pre-press process for marketing collateral and advertising projects
3. Using Adobe Creative Suite software such as Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop to design and edit materials as needed
4. Contributing to overall project status meetings including creating follow-up notes on creative services progress
5. Effectively finalizing jobs using appropriate file and output formats
If interested in Production Artist opportunities through The Creative Group, please send your resume and relevant samples of your production work to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ 08540