Location : Jersey City, NJ
Post Date : March 21, 2017
Employment Type : Freelance
Job Order Number : 04860-9500449734
Description :***If you are interested in this role, please reach out to me directly via email with an updated resume to [email protected] Thanks so much!***
Adult learning theory
Delivery - meaning
Tech jargon into regular clear training material
So they can have a quick knowledge exchange
Experience in captivate - they use articulate
The Training and Development Support Analyst will be responsible for collaborating with the Training & Communications Manager and training team in order to support the TPO on-going training and development strategy. There is a likelihood the person filling the Training and Development Support role will collaborate with various TPO Stakeholders such as Information Risk, Business Ops and other SMES.
Supporting the designing and developing instructor-led (ILT) and e-learning/web based training modules
Developing documentation based upon technical processes and procedures generated from interviews and materials provided by Subject Matter Experts/Technical teams
Collaborating with members of the Third-Party Oversight team to plan material updates and develop content employing adult learning theory
Ideal candidates will consider themselves experts at creating training material from various sources
Serve as a resource during new tool/ process development
• Experience with designing, developing and conducting training curriculum
• Experience working with subject matter experts to determine course content
• Experience working with Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, Storyline, etc.
• Experience working with an Learning Management System (LMS)
• Complete user guides/documentation as needed
• Ability to collaborate effectively with technical and Third-Party Oversight teams
• Ability to communicate technical and procedural detail to a variety of learner types
• Ability to generate concise process and procedure type documents from source material like BRDs, FRDs and project overviews
• Ability to work within very tight deadlines
• Must be able to work in an environment with little direction
o Creative, self-motivated individual with high performance standards and a strong sense of esprit de corps
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.