Location : Hopewell, NJ
Post Date : March 23, 2017
Employment Type : Freelance
Job Order Number : 02760-9500442159
Description :Our client is seeking an Event Coordinator with prior experience coordinating Trade Show events.
In this role you will be the primary Event Coordinator on staff.
Supporting the client will include administrative tasks such as coordinating travel arrangements, managing hotel reservations, building reservation websites and collecting and disseminating information to attendees.
It is preferred that Event Coordinators have prior experience working with trade shows and large conventions.
Interested Event Coordinators should feel comfortable communicating via phone and e-mail and learning computer database software such as Starcite.
Requirements :Responsibilities will include:
1. Sourcing and selecting venues, communicating with food, furniture vendors etc.
2. Building and maintaining relationships with members of other departments
3. Managing travel logistics including hotel arrangements for attendees
4. Using Microsoft Excel, Starcite and/or Cvent to track budgets and timelines
5. Taking a proactive approach to resolve any issues that may arise
6. Attending events on the day of the show
If interested in this Event Coordinator position, please send your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ 08540