Location : Hamilton, NJ
Post Date : March 16, 2017
Employment Type : Freelance
Job Order Number : 02760-9500406308
Description :The Creative Group is seeking a Freelance Medical Copywriter!
This Medical Copywriter should have advanced knowledge of grammar, punctuation and syntax.
Medical Writers should have prior experience researching and writing engaging medical content for B2B and B2C marketing and advertising campaigns.
Successful Medical Copywriters will be comfortable working with various digital and print mediums including web content, brochures, prescription information, booklets, magazines, presentations, and journals.
Medical Copywriters must also be willing to write technical medical content where required.
Requirements :Responsibilities will include:
1. Familiarity with American Medical Association (AMA) style guide
2. Writing engaging medical copy for B2B and B2C marketing and advertising campaigns
3. Ability to work with a variety of digital and print mediums
4. Background in healthcare and ability to communicate technical medical content clearly and concisely
5. Confidence in working on strict deadlines
If interested in this Medical Copywriter role, please send your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ 08540