Location : Freehold, NJ
Post Date : March 06, 2017
Employment Type : Freelance
Job Order Number : 02760-0009062526
Description :The Creative Group is seeking a Marketing Assistant for ongoing contract opportunities in the Whitehouse Station area of New Jersey.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant for a 6-month contract!
This is a perfect opportunity to be trained by a tremendous staff on various aspects of Marketing.
At least 1 year of Marketing experience is required. Marketing Internships will count as relevant work experience.
Marketing Assistants should have a B.A. in Marketing or a similar field. Marketing Assistants should also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, a strong will to learn the intricacies of Marketing, and the availability to work a 40-hour work week.
Experience in product marketing is desired but not required.Assistants should have 1+ years of previous marketing experience. Internships count as relevant experience.
Marketing Assistants should be able to communicate effectively and work as part of a marketing team.
Marketing Assistants should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Plus.
Successful candidates will have prior experience with direct mail and e-mail marketing campaigns.
Marketing Assistants may also be required to write/edit copy as needed. Graphic Design, photo retouching, and event planning experience is a big plus, but definitely not required.
Requirements :Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with Marketing Director and a diverse line of product managers
- Tracking the metrics and success of marketing campaigns
- Working in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Working in Salesforce (will be trained)
- Writing copy and editing the layout for PowerPoint presentations
- Communicating with representatives from advertising agencies
- Strategizing with internal teams on collateral, content messaging for marketing campaigns
- Be involved with senior team in planning industry meetings/conferences and marketing the event
If interested in this role, forward your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ 08540