Location : Berkeley Heights, NJ
Post Date : April 21, 2017
Employment Type : Contract-to-full-time
Job Order Number : 02720-0009197523
Description :The Market Research Project Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end execution of online research projects while cultivating strong relationships with clients and cross-functional internal resources.
Key responsibilities include:
- managing multiple projects simultaneously
- handling sample management and data collection processes efficiently and effectively
- liaising with the client regarding set-up and fieldwork; troubleshooting; ensuring established processes are followed; and maintaining required documentation to deliver results that meet the highest quality standards.
This role would suit a motivated Project Manager who enjoys fostering relationships in a team setting, while embracing independent responsibility over their work.
The Market Research Project Manager reports into a Team Lead or Client Operations Manager.
Requirements :Qualifications include:
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- At least 1 year of Project Management experience
- Familiarity with processes for conducting market research
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
If interested in this Market Research Project Manager position, please send resumes to [email protected]
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Woodbridge North, NJ
Woodbridge, NJ 07095