Location : Austin, TX
Post Date : June 29, 2017
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Order Number : 04160-9500306729
Description :The Creative Group is working with a Retail client in Austin, TX looking for an experienced and talented UX Designer to help lead and grow the product and engineering teams.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
User research and prototype testing
Development of user flow diagrams and wireframes
Create high fidelity mock-ups demonstrating UI for a range of use cases
Work closely with engineers and product managers to create user stories and scenarios used for intuitive websites and mobile designs
Collaborate with UX team to determine branding and style guidelines
Requirements :• In-depth knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Demonstrated experience working through traditional UX design phases (user research, wireframes/story boards, mock-ups, HTML/CSS builds)
• Mobile and responsive design experience required
• Working HTML and CSS knowledge
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in graphic design or other applicable field
• Ability to make critical-thinking decisions and recommendations
If you are a UX Designer and this position sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us today.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Building 2 Suite 220
Austin, TX 78759