Senior Interaction Designer
Location : Austin, TX
Post Date : April 21, 2017
Employment Type : Contract-to-full-time
Industry : Professional Services
Job Order Number : 04160-0009036324
Description :The Creative Group is looking for a Senior Interaction Designer for a local Austin agency. This role is vital to conceiving, structuring, and guiding products to the convergence of user needs and business requirements. In this role, you'll craft experiences that return real business value to clients. As a design team member, you'll be responsible for delivering high quality products.
Responsibilities will include the following:
? Communicating with clients to determine their needs and business context
? Performing research into end user needs and assisting in synthesizing that into actionable themes and objectives
? Understanding and communicating the competitive landscape and relevant technical opportunities and/or limitations
? Helping to identify and recommend opportunities for new products and services
? Working with your team to create short and long term experience strategies, and outline tactics
? Illustrating, communicating, and achieving alignment on concepts
? Defining and specifying interactions, user interface layout, and design patterns
? Ensuring usability by performing user testing
? Helping to mentor team members to enhance interaction design capabilities
Requirements :Qualifications include:
● 5+ years of experience working in interaction design or information architecture, specifically in mobile and software
● Advanced proficiency with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
● Experience managing and conducting user research (generative and usability)
● Experience with prototyping tools
Your portfolio should demonstrate the following:
● The ability to ensure consistency and thoroughness of interaction design across an application
● The ability to think conceptually
● The ability to connect user needs insights to business objectives
● Excellent wireframes and client deliverables
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Building 2 Suite 220
Austin, TX 78759