Location : Austin, TX
Post Date : April 21, 2017
Employment Type : Freelance
Job Order Number : 04160-9500369453
Description :The Creative Group currently has a reputable client here in Austin that is looking for a strong, creative and experienced copywriter that knows the difference between a great concept and a catchy headline.
The ideal candidate will:
- Composes clear, concise and grammatically correct copy utilizing different writing styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication.
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice, adhering to commonly used style guides.
- Develop concepts and write copy for advertising and marketing campaigns for several product lines
- Develop copy for internal and external promotional materials
- Prepare scripts for broadcast, print, and web projects, such as banner ads, websites and email campaigns
- A proven track record of solid copywriting history is a huge plus for this position
Requirements :-Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be self-motivated and well-organized.
-Creativity, attention to detail, adaptability and marketing knowledge are also required. -Bilingual skills are valued, and experience with web markup languages and SEO is a big plus.
-Writes clear and compelling website content, including articles, product descriptions, online advertisements, promotional copy, e-newsletters, blogs post and podcast scripts.
-Edits and repurposes existing print copy for the Web, and plans and crafts email marketing campaigns.
-Requires strong writing and editing skills. -HTML skills are a plus.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Building 2 Suite 220
Austin, TX 78759