Posted by The Creative Group on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 - 00:00 | Follow me
How do you keep your star employees from flying the coop? Attend this free webinar to find out.
As the job market for creative talent picks up, employees may be more apt to explore their options, making retention a key concern for managers. How can you ensure your key players stick around and stay engaged?
Sign up for a free webinar, "How to Retain Your Employees and What to Do If You Lose Your Star Player," where Robert Half's senior executive director Paul McDonald and Glassdoor's director of product marketing Alison Hadden will discuss how to prevent, manage and cope with staffing changes and employee transitions.
How to Retain Your Employees and What to Do If You Lose Your Star Player
Thursday, January 15, 2015
11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET
In this free 60-minute webinar, you will learn about:
- Signs that a key player may have one foot out the door
- How to retain star talent
- Implementing a "disaster plan" if key performers do depart
- Winning career development tactics to retain employees
- Leveraging organizational transparency to engage employees