Whether you’re new to digital marketing or an expert in the field, you won’t want to miss the upcoming Adobe Summit—The Digital Experience Conference. You’ll learn about the latest trends in the experience business, and gain insights, tools, and techniques into this growing area of importance for companies.
This year’s conference, taking place March 26–28 in Las Vegas, will feature more than 300 sessions and labs, inspiring keynotes, in-depth training, and networking opportunities for digital marketing professionals. In addition, Marketo Marketing Nation has a new home at Adobe Summit.
At Summit, you’ll have the chance to connect with advertisers, analysts, content managers, digital marketers, marketing executives, and publishers.
Adobe Summit speakers
The impressive lineup of keynote speakers for Adobe Summit includes Adobe President and CEO Shantanu Narayen; Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella; SVP of Marketo at Adobe Steve Lucas; New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees; and actress, producer, and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon.
Other speakers and session leaders include Cathy Hackl, futurist at You Are Here Labs; David DeVore, founder and CEO of Story Ports; Dr. John Grotzinger, chief scientist and head of strategic planning at NASA; Jay Baer, president of Convince & Convert; and Angel Singh, director of analytics and experimentation at Albertsons Companies.
Something for everyone
With more than 300 sessions and hands-on labs across ten different tracks that you can mix and match to create a personalized schedule, there’s something for everyone! Tracks include:
- Analytics & Data Management
- Content & Experience Management
- Design-Led Customer Experiences
- Email & Omnichannel Marketing
- Experience-Driven Commerce with Magento
- Marketing Innovations
- Platform, Machine Learning & Ecosystem
- B2B Marketing with Marketo
Registering for Adobe Summit? Use discount code “S19TCG” for $200 off your registration fee.
Here are just a few of the exciting session topics available to attendees:
And these are just a few examples of the outstanding session topics available at Adobe Summit. Don’t miss out!
Image courtesy of Adobe.
- Dr. John Grotzinger, NASA’s chief scientist, will lead a session about achieving the impossible with strict deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and geographically dispersed teams to achieve something that has never been attempted before.
- AR expert Cathy Hackl will lead a session on augmented reality and the future of marketing. Discover what every marketing and creative professional needs to know!
- Jay Baer, president of Convince & Convert, will talk about how to turn your customers into volunteer marketers.
- Sammit Potade, Adobe technical architect, and Ben Snyder, Under Armour functional analyst, will join forces to demonstrate how Under Armour uses Adobe Experience Manager to maximize the performance of digital asset management.
- Hootsuite CMO, Penny Wilson, will lead a session on unlocking the value of social media and achieving a return on investment beyond marketing.
- Collin Whitehead, head of brand studio at DropBox, will discuss how marketers can build empathy for the creative process while helping creative teams understand marketing's business strategy and needs.
- Sarah Kennedy, VP of marketing and digital experience at Marketo, an Adobe company, will highlight the ten things to know about Marketo and B2B marketing.