Need a boost of fresh inspiration? Then make plans to attend Adobe MAX, November 2-6, in Los Angeles.
MAX brings together graphic, web, UX and multidisciplinary designers; art and creative directors; illustrators; video and photography professionals; students and educators; and other creative pros. Hands-on training from Adobe product experts and best-in-the-business creatives, along with inspiring talks, help attendees ignite their creativity and grow their careers. And because conferences are best when they include both learning and fun, MAX is designed with plenty of time for play and personal innovation.
Join us at Adobe MAX—The Creativity Conference, November 2-6 in Los Angeles. Learn new skills and get inspired at this annual celebration of creativity. Save $400 with promo code P19MTCG.
What happens at MAX?
The MAX preconference begins November 2-3 with twelve preconference courses available as add-ons to a conference pass. These give you plenty of time to go deep with a product or skill.
The conference begins on November 4 with an opening keynote from Adobe execs, who will share industry trends and demo the latest features in Adobe Creative Cloud. The rest of the day is spent attending sessions, labs and creativity workshops or hanging out in the Community Pavilion where attendees can visit partner booths, create cool stuff in maker’s fair experiences, and have a chance to talk with Adobe product teams.
On November 5, hear from speakers including photographer Annie Leibovitz and writer, producer and director M. Night Shyamalan. Later in the day, Adobe hosts MAX Sneaks, where product teams show off cool new features that might or might not become a part of the latest product releases. The day ends with a rocking party, MAX Bash.
Be sure to join our own Diane Domeyer, executive director of The Creative Group, and Soowan Scheuermann, managing director of Managed Creative Solutions at Robert Half, for a session on pivoting and taking advantage of change in the workplace. It will include a discussion of:
- Five transformative technologies and how they’re redefining the workplace and creative jobs
- How to build a creative team that delivers world-class results
- The value of a “find a need, fill a need” approach to innovation for your company and career
- Helping employees prepare for — and get excited about — change
The final day of MAX wraps up with more sessions, labs and creativity workshops and a creative marketplace in the Community Pavilion.
Thinking of attending? Here are our best MAX hacks for navigating the conference.
1. Book your sessions early.There’s a ton of great content at MAX — everything from hands–on labs taught by product experts to inspirational sessions led by your design heroes. Choose the courses that are right for you and add them to your schedule as soon as possible for the best chance to get your first choices.
2. Book your hotel early. Downtown L.A. is a happening place. Reserve a room at the nearby hotels Adobe partners with, and you’ll be close to all the action.
3, Highlight your work. Include your Behance profile name when you register so other MAX attendees can see your work and you can view theirs.
4. Don’t overbook. It’s tempting to pack your schedule with sessions. But make some time to visit the Community Pavilion for art, exhibits, sponsor offers and giveaways. Don’t forget to visit the MAX Marketplace to buy directly from all the artists in this large collection of pop-up shops.
5. Don’t miss MAX Bash! This is the ultimate party with food trucks, art installations, live music, and so much more.
Get ready to be inspired, connect with your peers and learn more in one week than you ever thought possible. And remember, friends of The Creative Group save $400 on a full conference pass using promo code P19MTCG when you register.
Image courtesy of Adobe.