Join global creative and marketing visionaries at Adobe MAX 2022
Join talent solutions firm Robert Half live in Los Angeles or virtually on Oct. 18-20, 2022, as we sponsor this gathering of graphic, web, user experience (UX) and multiskilled designers; creative and art directors; illustrators, film, video, and motion graphics pros; and photographers, and creative leaders.
This year, for the first time, you can attend the event in person or online — virtual registration is free — so there’s a MAX for everyone!
Here are five key reasons to attend Adobe MAX 2022:
- Game-changing speakers and instructors: This year’s keynote and luminary lineup includes the star of the sports comedy series “Ted Lasso,” Kevin Hart; Jeff Koons, an American artist; Steve Aoki; Aaron Draplin; Antionette Carroll; and Mr. Bingo. Gain insights and hear what continues to inspire these speakers on their creative journeys.
- Tips on leveraging trends to remain competitive: MAX offers a first peek at cutting-edge products and services for your creative and marketing toolkit. Scope out the newest features in Adobe Creative Cloud and see the latest design trends and tools.
- Inspiration for yourself and your team: MAX is a celebration of creativity. From the sessions to the parties and networking events, everything at MAX is focused on helping you and your team recharge, grow and innovate. If you attend virtually, there’s still plenty of inspiration to be found.
- Insight into solutions for the challenges you’re facing: Bringing together organizations of all sizes from all over the world, MAX is the place to connect with world-leading creatives, exchange ideas and learn from colleagues. Learn as industry leaders share real-world case studies.
- An opportunity to uplevel your skills and increase productivity: MAX is the must-attend environment to get those creative and marketing juices flowing. Attend hands-on labs and sessions for the latest tools and techniques to enhance your product workflow, scale your business and work more collaboratively.
Curious what topics will be covered at MAX? Here’s a sampling of dedicated tracks:
- 3D and augmented reality (AR)
- Creativity and design in business
- Drawing, painting and illustration
- Graphic design
- Social media and marketing
- UX and user interface (UI)
- Video, audio and motion
For a deeper dive, MAX offers pre-conference sessions from Oct. 16-17.
We hope you can join us at MAX in person, but space is limited, so register early! Save $400 on a full conference pass with code M22RH.
Or if you would like to attend virtually, great news — the online event is free!
Explore talent solutions from Robert Half
We also invite you to explore our digital, creative and marketing talent solutions — from graphic design to UX, remote or in-office.