Only one talent solutions firm made FORTUNE’S “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list for 2022 — and that company was Robert Half. Ours is also the only organization in its industry to make the “Most Admired Companies®” list for 25 consecutive years.
This is a distinction that underscores Robert Half’s commitment to social responsibility, quality of management, innovativeness and six other criteria used to determine the world’s best-regarded companies in FORTUNE’s Global 500 database.
“To be recognized as a ‘Most Admired Company’ for a quarter of a century is an incredible honor and an achievement to celebrate,” said M. Keith Waddell, president and chief executive officer of Robert Half. "Receiving this recognition for 25 straight years, and to be the only company in our industry to ever do so, is extremely rewarding. It validates our purpose, our culture, our business model and, most importantly, our people."
What makes Robert Half admirable
Robert Half is a pioneer in its industry, with a 74-year history of connecting great companies with top talent. As business needs have evolved, so have we — by taking a specialized talent solutions approach and placing skilled professionals in the fields of finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, administrative and customer support, legal, healthcare, and human resources.
With the strength of Robert Half’s brand, its people, technology and professional business model, our recruiting specialists can quickly find the top talent companies need and meaningful employment for the people we place, whether it’s for contract or permanent placement or remote or on-site work.
And as Waddell said, as the future of work evolves, so too will our business as we continue to explore new ways to best serve our community, industry partners, clients and candidates.
Find your next great hire with Robert Half, one of the world’s Most Admired Companies.
Other accolades we’ve earned
Over the years, Robert Half has been recognized for its outstanding leadership and corporate responsibility. Here are just a few of our recent accolades.
- In May, Robert Half earned the top spot on the annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms, America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms and America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms for 2022.
- In April, Robert Half was named one of Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity for the fourth consecutive year. Companies selected for the list are recognized for inclusion efforts related to age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation equality and general diversity, as well as feedback from an independent survey of 60,000 U.S. workers at companies with at least 1,000 employees.
- In March of this year, Robert Half ranked first on FlexJobs’ Top 75 Companies to Watch for Hybrid Jobs in 2022.
- In February, Robert Half was included on Barron's annual list of the 100 Most Sustainable Companies for the fifth consecutive year.
- Also in February, Forbes named Robert Half as one of America's Best Large Companies, for the 25th consecutive year. Respondents were asked to rate their employer on several attributes, including working conditions, compensation, potential for development and company image.
- Late last year, Forbes recognized Robert Half as one of the World’s Best Employers in the Business Services and Supplies category, based on a survey of 150,000 workers in 58 countries who rated their willingness to recommend their employer to family and friends.
- Robert Half was designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for the sixth consecutive year and selected for Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index for the fourth consecutive year. Read more about our environmental, social and governance commitments.
- For the third year in a row, Forbes named Robert Half as one of the Best Employers for Women. Through the Global Women’s Employee Network (GWEN) and other initiatives, we're committed to amplifying women’s voices while creating community and growth opportunities for them at every level.
How Robert Half helps employers
Our expert recruiters can help identify your hiring needs, whether you want contract, seasonal, permanent, contract-to-permanent, project-based, remote or on-site talent. They know the candidate marketplace in your industry and location and have a database full of skilled professionals.
Not only will they help you evaluate the applicants for the role, but they’ll reduce the time and stress of making a job offer, leading to a productive and engaged workforce that helps keep your company moving forward.