Only one talent solutions firm made Fortune® World’s Most Admired Companies™ list for 2023 — and that company is Robert Half
Robert Half is among a select group to be honored as a Fortune® Most Admired Company™ for 26 consecutive years — and we are the only organization in our industry to achieve this distinction.
The annual list is compiled from a survey of approximately 15,000 senior executives, directors and analysts who rated organizations in their own industry on nine criteria — from ability to attract talent to social responsibility — to determine the best-regarded companies. Those considered include the 1,000 largest U.S. companies, ranked by revenue, and non-U.S. companies in Fortune’s Global 500 database with revenues of $10 billion or more.
“Achieving this recognition for more than a quarter of a century is a testament to our purpose, our organizational culture and, most importantly, our employees,” said M. Keith Waddell, president and chief executive officer of Robert Half. “Our people across the globe, who embrace Robert Half’s values of integrity, inclusion, innovation and a commitment to success every day, make this honor possible year after year.”
More recent recognition from Fortune
In September 2022, Fortune named Robert Half to the highly competitive Best Workplaces for Women™ list. Protiviti, our global internal audit and consulting subsidiary, is also included on the list.
The annual list is based on a survey of more than 640,000 women who work for Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies. Employees shared feedback about their organization’s culture, including issues of equal representation, career growth, fairness, trust and camaraderie.
In addition to survey responses, organizational demographics were considered. At Robert Half and Protiviti, women comprise 55% of the global workforce.”
See this blog post and video to learn what some of the women in leadership positions at Robert Half have to say about their experiences building and advancing their careers at our company.
Also, in September 2022, Robert Half learned that Fortune had named our company to the Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™ list for the second consecutive year. (Protiviti is included on that list as well.)
This annual ranking was based on an analysis of survey responses from more than 104,000 employees from Great Place to Work-Certified™ companies in the consulting and professional services industry. In the 2022 Great Place to Work® survey, 94% of employees at Robert Half said our company is a great place to work, compared to just 57% at the typical U.S.-based company.
What makes Robert Half admirable
Robert Half is a pioneer in its industry, with a 74-year history of connecting great companies with top talent. As business needs have evolved, so have we — by taking a specialized talent solutions approach and placing skilled professionals in the fields of finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, administrative and customer support, legal, healthcare, and human resources.
With the strength of Robert Half’s brand, its people, technology and professional business model, our recruiting specialists can quickly find the top talent companies need and meaningful employment for the people we place, whether it’s for contract or permanent placement or remote or on-site work. And as the future of work evolves, so too will our business as we continue to explore new ways to best serve our community, industry partners, clients and candidates.
Find your next great hire with Robert Half, one of the World’s Most Admired Companies.
Other accolades we’ve earned
Over the years, Robert Half has been recognized for its outstanding leadership and corporate responsibility.
For example, we learned in February 2023 that Forbes had recognized Robert Half as one of America’s Best Large Employers for the third consecutive year — and also named us the top-ranked staffing firm for the second year in a row.
Also, in January 2023, we learned that our company was selected for the fifth consecutive year to Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index.
And here are a few of the other accolades that our company has received in the past year:
- Robert Half was included on Barron’s annual list of the 100 Most Sustainable Companies for the fifth consecutive year.
- Forbes named Robert Half as one of America’s Best Large Companies for the 25th consecutive year. Respondents were asked to rate their employer on several attributes, including working conditions, compensation, development potential and company image.
- Robert Half ranked first on FlexJobs’ Top 75 Companies to Watch for Hybrid Jobs in 2022.
- Robert Half was named one of Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity for the fourth consecutive year. Companies selected for the list are recognized for inclusion efforts related to age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation equality and general diversity, as well as feedback from an independent survey of 60,000 U.S. workers at companies with at least 1,000 employees.
- Robert Half earned the top spot on the annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms, America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms and America’s Best Executive Recruiting Firms for 2022.
- For the fourth year in a row, Forbes named Robert Half as one of the Best Employers for Women. Through the Global Women’s Employee Network (GWEN) and other initiatives, we’re committed to amplifying women’s voices while creating community and growth opportunities for them at every level.
- Robert Half was designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for the sixth consecutive year.
Learn more about our environmental, social and governance commitments.
How Robert Half helps employers
Robert Half’s recruiters can help identify your hiring needs, whether you’re seeking contract, seasonal, permanent, contract-to-permanent, project-based, remote or on-site talent. They know the candidate marketplace in your industry and location and have a database full of skilled professionals.
Not only will our recruiting specialists help you evaluate the applicants for the role, but they’ll reduce the time and stress of making a job offer, leading to a productive and engaged workforce that helps keep your company moving forward.
If your organization needs hiring help, contact us today.