Have a question about working for a staffing agency? Find answers below to some of our most frequently asked questions for candidates about becoming a temporary accounting and finance professional.
- What are the advantages of working as a temporary accounting and finance professional?
- Are there fees for registering with Accountemps?
- How do I become an Accountemps professional?
- What skills tests will I be taking?
- What should I bring to my first appointment with Accountemps?
- What kind of accounting training and certification programs do you offer?
- Need more information?
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to enhance your skills and keep them current
- Opportunity to expand your network of professional contacts
- Diversity of assignments and increased professional flexibility
No. Accountemps' services are free to you. All charges are paid by our client companies.
Please contact our nearest Accountemps location to schedule an interview. We'll discuss your work history and determine the types of assignments that will further your career goals. We'll also explain the many benefits available to you.
To ensure that you receive an interesting and challenging assignment appropriate for your skill level, you may be asked to take skills assessments in any of the following areas:
- MS Excel
- Data Entry (Numeric)
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable
- Data Entry (Alpha)
- Accounts Receivable
- Data Entry (10-Key)
- Accounting - General Principles
- Bookkeeper – Full Charge
- General Ledger
- MS Word
- Financial Software Applications
- Other Financial Functions
Be sure to bring copies of your resume (and e-mail it in advance if possible), at least three employment references with phone numbers, and two forms of identification. Don't forget to dress professionally for your meeting with your staffing manager.
We offer registered temporary professionals access to free online training courses.