As a temporary professional working with us, you are eligible for Accountemps benefits, which includes:
Accountemps provides you with thousands of online courses to help you enhance your skills and marketability in today's career environment.
Access to competitive health and life packages that provides you a wide range of benefit options, including medical, prescription drugs, dental, vision, term life with accidental death benefit and short-term disability*. Coverage is available to both you and your eligible dependents. The cost is conveniently deducted from your weekly paychecks on an after-tax basis.**
Accountemps provides you with free access to various coverage including auto, homeowners, renters, long-term care, and pet insurance.***
- 401(k) Savings – Enables you to make pre-tax deferrals through payroll deductions to save for your retirement. Contact your staffing manager for details on eligibility.
- Holiday Pay – You can receive additional pay on designated holidays after working a minimum number of hours with Accountemps.
- Bonus Pay – Once you've reached minimum work requirements, Accountemps rewards your loyalty and hard work with bonus pay.
- Tuition Reimbursement – In school? Thinking about enrolling? Accountemps can help you foot the bill.
- Referral Bonuses – Know a friend that might be interested in working with Accountemps? Refer a friend and you can receive a cash bonus!
Ask your staffing manager for more information on these and other Accountemps benefits offered to you.
* Available only in states that do not provide state short-term disability benefits.
** Please note these products and services referred to you are not sponsored by Accountemps or Robert Half. Accountemps and Robert Half International Inc. make no assurances, warranties, or guarantees as to the quality of the products and services referred to you through the program. The providers of these programs are independent organizations and are not affiliated with Accountemps. Healthcare benefits are not offered to our New Hampshire employees.
***Please note this insurance referral service is made available to employees at competitive prices. Such service can be purchased on a voluntary basis through the Mercer Voluntary Benefits program. The provision of group prices should not be construed in any way as an endorsement or warranty of the insurance referral service.