Posted by Abby Welch on Friday, February 21, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Do you know any accounting students in need of money for their education? Of course you do! Well, here’s a way they can earn some money for school to help them set out on their accounting career path.
Accountemps and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) are providing $2,500 scholarships to 10 outstanding students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting or a related major. The deadline for scholarship applications is April 1, 2014.
To be eligible, a student must be:
- An AICPA student affiliate member
- A student who maintains an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0
- Planning to pursue a CPA licensure
- A student who has satisfactorily completed at least 30 semester hours (or equivalent), including at least six semester hours in accounting
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or master's level student at an accredited college or university in the United States
Visit our scholarship page for more details and to access the application.
Please help us spread the word! We’d like nothing more than to help students attain the education they need to start on their accounting career path.