Posted by Accountemps on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Are you gearing up for a new job search in 2015? Are you ready to take a step up in your career and put your hard-earned skills to work for employers who appreciate them and compensate accordingly? Are you hungry to learn which accounting and finance positions are in the greatest demand? Curious about salary ranges but not quite sure where to begin?
You can start by registering for Robert Half’s free webinar on December 9, "What You Need to Know to Hire and be Hired in the New Year: 2015 Financial Employment and Compensation Outlook." This webinar will:
- Examine the skills most in demand for accounting and finance positions, including soft skills, data analysis, strategic perspective and expert functionality.
- Describe compensation trends for accounting and finance professionals with these skills.
- Offer helpful tips on how to stand out from the competition in your job search.
- Provide additional insights for managers looking to attract and retain top performers.
The webinar will feature three speakers who will discuss their observations on employment trends going into 2015. The experts are:
- Paul McDonald (moderator), senior executive director, Robert Half
- Mike Dinsdale, CFO, DocuSign
- Shirley Wiliani, CFO, Hardin Holdings, Inc. and affiliated companies
This free webinar will take place on December 9, 2014, at 10:00AM PT/12:00PM CT/1:00PM ET. Click here to register now.
As you get ready to start your job search, you need to learn the lay of the land. This webinar’s insights into compensation and hiring trends in accounting and finance will help you do just that. Don’t forget to register. We’ll see you there!
Related post: 2015 Salary Guide: Key Hiring Trends Revealed