Posted by Accountemps on Wednesday, May 7, 2014 - 00:00 | Follow me
Are you struggling to find that perfect gift for your number-crunching mom? If your mom is the type to spend most of her time poring over month-end statements, then give her a present that counts. Honor her – and her chosen profession – with these accounting-inspired gift ideas:
- For the collector – If she’s a fan of Antiques Roadshow, American Pickers and Pawn Stars, she might appreciate this vintage abacus.
- For the caffeine junky – If your java-holic mom can’t start the day without her cup of Joe, show your love with this “I Love Tax Returns” coffee mug and “Accounting Swear Words!” coaster.
- For the fashionista – Your mom could wear her love of accounting on her sleeve – literally – with these “Accounting Ninja” and “East, Sleep, Audit” t-shirts.
- For the bookworm – Is your mom an avid reader who’s passionate about the accounting profession? Double Entry: How the Merchants of Venice Created Modern Finance, by Jane Gleeson-White, is just the right book for her.
- For the jewelry maven – This necklace and charm reading, “Only an Accountant Could Catch Al Capone,” is the perfect accessory for the number-crunching mom.
Do you have other accounting-inspired gift ideas? Share them in the comments below.