Posted by Abby Welch on Monday, February 9, 2015 - 13:50 | Follow me
Let’s face it, the cost to obtain an accounting education is pricey. We’re here to help accounting students mitigate some of those expenses as they chart an accounting career path.
Accountemps and the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) are providing $10,000 scholarships to four outstanding students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting or a related major. The deadline for scholarship applications is April 1, 2015.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be an AICPA student affiliate member
- Maintain an overall and major GPA of at least 3.0
- Plan to pursue a CPA licensure
- Have satisfactorily completed at least 30 semester hours (or equivalent), including at least six semester hours in accounting
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or master's level student at an accredited college or university in the United States
Visit our scholarship page for more details and to access the application.
Do you know any eligible accounting students who could use the extra dough? Please help spread the word about our scholarships!