To apply to the Management Training Program, click on the city/metro area(s) below where you would be interested in working:
The Management Training Program is a unique, entry-level program that offers career growth potential in a fast-paced professional environment. Beginning with a one-week orientation in January of 2017 to learn the fundamentals of the staffing industry and what it's like to work at Robert Half, you will then work with the management team in one of our offices to learn the skills needed to thrive in your first year at Robert Half. Our goal is to set the stage for growing your career with us.
Starting in the Management Training Program as a Sourcing Specialist, you will work in a team environment to leverage your networking, planning, customer service and problem-solving abilities to source talent for our clients. To meet the growing demands for temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time Accounting, Finance, Technology, Creative and Administrative professionals, we are looking to add innovative, sharp, results-oriented people to the Management Training Program to help take our sourcing and recruitment strategies to the next level. With your success as a Sourcing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to advance quickly into the role of a recruiter or staffing manager position.
Sourcing Specialist responsibilities:
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Responsible for searching internal database for active/inactive candidates.
- Create ads on Robert Half career sites and job boards.
- Utilize LinkedIn and other search strategies to attract candidates.
- Evaluate and analyze resumes.
- Coordinate candidate interviews.
- Recruit to the candidate matrix.
- Search job boards (CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, etc.) for candidates.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Manage initial candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Obtain leads to pass along to staffing professionals.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into internal database.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 0+ years' previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
For more entry-level opportunities and job search resources, visit our Student and New Graduate Center.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet