Robert Half was founded on the principle of Ethics First. This core value drives the actions of Robert Half International Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, "Robert Half" or the "Company") and is the principle on which the standards and best practices of the procurement function are based.
The Sustainable Procurement Policy sets forth the expectations of Robert Half’s procurement team and the requirements of our suppliers to create and support a sustainable procurement function.
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Conduct business in a manner that protects the environment, conserves resources and ensures sustainable development
- Evaluate suppliers to assess the sustainability of Robert Half’s supply chain and mitigate future environmental risks
- Prioritize suppliers who are committed to protecting the environment and who demonstrate sustainable sourcing practices
Human rights and labor
- Comply with all applicable human rights and labor laws and regulations governing the industries and regions in which Robert Half and our suppliers conduct business
- Maintain zero tolerance of child labor and modern slavery, including but not limited to slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labor, and human trafficking
- Maintain zero tolerance of any illegal discrimination or harassment within the workplace
- Evaluate suppliers’ commitment to a safe and healthy work environment, inclusion and diversity, and freedom of association and collective bargaining
- Prioritize suppliers who are committed to socially responsible business practices and who demonstrate socially responsible sourcing practices
Business ethics and governance
- Comply with laws, rules and regulations of the cities, states, provinces and countries in which Robert Half and our suppliers operate and conduct business, including but not limited to laws related to antitrust, fair competition and anti-corruption
- Encourage policies among suppliers that prohibit unethical business practices, including but not limited to conflicts of interest, anti-corruption, anti-bribery and insider trading
- Maintain policies and controls to safeguard the information and data of customers, clients and employees
This policy supplements our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and Supplier Code of Conduct. The policy also complements our Global Human Rights Policy and Global Environmental Policy, both of which pertain to our employees, suppliers and vendors. The Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, Supplier Code of Conduct, Global Human Rights Policy and Global Environmental Policy shall control in the event they conflict with this policy.