In addition to having access to career opportunities with our vast network of clients, registered candidates can take advantage of our job search advice, participate in our free online job training programs and request free copies of our industry-leading research.
- Job Search Advice : These resources from OfficeTeam will assist you with career management, including cover letter, resume and interview preparation. Our job interview tips cover phone and in-person interviews, common interview questions you may encounter, questions you should ask in an interview and what to wear. In addition, our networking advice advice gives tips on how to avoid common mistakes, manage your digital footprint and make connections online.
- Online Training: Registered candidates gain access to our free online job training programs feature learning courses that allow you to stay competitive in today's career environment. The training provides access to more than 8,000 of these courses that can lead to certification and skill building that you can carry over to your next job.
- Recertification: Our live presentation program allows you to earn recertification credit for free.
- Interactive Tools: These tools are intended for job search and career advancement, and include access to our Salary Calculator. All of these will assist you with interview preparation, resume creation and skill building for your current or future job.
- Free Resources: Our resources are available at no cost and are intended to guide you in your career. Check out our Salary Guide, Business Etiquette Guide and other documents available to you.
- Career Books : Our valuable career and job search books discuss how to manage your career and hunt for jobs. The job hunting guide helps you set goals and understand how to research careers, and its job interview tips and other strategic advice assists you in not only pursuing but securing your dream job.
OfficeTeam recognizes that it is crucial for our administrative professionals to stay competitive in today's career environment. Our online training program offers a wide range of online courses and online reference materials – including administrative assistant training, project management training and training geared toward other administrative support staff. These online training courses help our registered candidates maintain and grow their skills whether they are currently working on a project or in-between projects.
- Over 8,000 courses, including: Microsoft Office®, Administrative Support, Project Management and QuickBooks
- Personalized learning profile and option of having an online mentor
- Access to test-preparation software, relevant news, reference books and articles
Project Management Training
OfficeTeam provides online training to all of our registered candidates at no additional costs or eligibility requirements. For further details contact the office nearest you. Instructional resources for our online program are available including: Quick Start Guide, FAQs. .
To view PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this free software installed, you may download it here .
Already registered and eager to browse our listing of administrative assistant training, project management training and other online training opportunities? Current users, please Log In . For assistance, please read our Logon Instructions. For program questions contact email@example.com. For performance issues, contact SkillSoft technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-754-5435.