As a professional working with OfficeTeam, you are eligible to receive a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- FREE Online Training – OfficeTeam provides you with more than 8,000 online courses to help you enhance your skills and stay competitive in today's career environment.
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance – Access to a low-cost health and life insurance package that provides you a wide range of benefit options, including medical, prescription drugs, dental, vision, term life with accidental death benefit and short-term disability*. Coverage is available to both you and your eligible dependents. The cost is conveniently deducted from your weekly paychecks on an after-tax basis. Available only in the United States.**
- Voluntary Benefits Program – OfficeTeam provides you with access to various coverages including auto, homeowners, renters, long-term care and pet insurance. Available only in the United States.***
- 401(k) Retirement Savings – Enables you to make pretax deferrals through payroll deductions to save for your retirement. Available only in the United States. Contact your staffing manager for details on eligibility.
- Holiday pay – You can receive additional pay on designated holidays after you work a minimum number of hours with OfficeTeam.
- Bonus pay – Once you've reached minimum work requirements, OfficeTeam rewards your loyalty and hard work with bonus pay. Available only in the United States.
- Tuition reimbursement – In school? Thinking about enrolling? OfficeTeam can help you foot the bill.
- Referral bonuses – Know a friend who might be interested in working with OfficeTeam? Refer a friend and you can receive a cash bonus!
Ask your staffing manager for more information on these and other benefits offered to you through OfficeTeam.
*Available only in states that do not provide state short-term disability benefits.
** Please note these products and services referred to you are not sponsored by OfficeTeam or Robert Half International Inc. OfficeTeam and Robert Half International Inc. make no assurances, warranties or guarantees as to the quality of the products and services referred to you through the program. The providers of these programs are independent organizations and are not affiliated with OfficeTeam. Healthcare benefits are not offered to our New Hampshire employees.
*** Please note this insurance referral service is made available to employees at competitive prices. Such service can be purchased on a voluntary basis through the Mercer Voluntary Benefits program. The provision of group prices should not be construed in any way as an endorsement or warranty of the insurance referral service.