What are the advantages of working as a temporary or project professional?
Many legal professionals decide to work on temporary or project assignments because they can earn income while sharpening their job skills. It also allows them to "try out" work in different firms and office cultures during their search for full-time employment. In fact, often a temporary or project assignment may become a full-time job. Finally, you can enjoy a flexible work schedule along with the diversity of working in different offices and practice areas.
How much will it cost for me to work with Robert Half Legal?
There is no charge to any candidate who works with Robert Half Legal. Our services are free to you. The law firms and corporate legal departments with whom we work pay fees to us.
What benefits might I be eligible for from Robert Half Legal?
We recognize the value of a committed employee, so we offer access to the comprehensive benefits package outlined in the Candidate Services section for qualified candidates.
How do I register?
You may complete an online application that will automatically register you with us as a candidate. For more information, you may also contact your local office or call our toll-free number, 1.800.870.8367, to reach a Robert Half Legal office nearest you.
back to top
How is Robert Half Legal different from other legal staffing firms?
- 9 out of 10 of our customers say they would recommend us to their colleagues.
- We are a division of Robert Half, a company that has been connecting the most highly skilled candidates with the right jobs since 1948.
- Our company once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 18, 2013)
- Our company has more than 60 years of experience providing our clients with the cost-effective staffing and recruitment solutions necessary to help get the work done quickly, efficiently and within budget.
What kind of projects will Robert Half Legal find for me?
We place attorneys, paralegals and other skilled legal professionals in project and full-time positions within leading law firms and corporate legal departments. A variety of work choices are available to meet your individual needs, including:
- Short-term or long-term projects
- Summer and holiday work
- Full-time, evening or part-time employment
- Employment between permanent jobs
- "Temp-to-hire" opportunities
How will Robert Half Legal find a position that's right for me?
We will take the time to learn about you and your specific skills and expertise. You will be considered for projects fitting your skill set, your experience will be matched with the best and most challenging positions available, and your compensation will always be competitive.