PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This consent notice ("Consent") will provide you with instruction and information regarding the access of duplicate W-2/T4/RL-1 information. This Consent states the terms and conditions regarding your access to the duplicate W-2/T4/RL-1 information. Please review this Consent carefully.
The original W-2/T4/RL-1 for 2012 were mailed to employees according to the last known address on each employee's record. This Consent only applies to the duplicate W-2/T4/RL-1 for the year 2012, which is accessible electronically via an external website.
Future W-2/T4/RL-1 (in paper form) will continue to be mailed to each employee's last known address listed on the employee record. Employees should make sure that their mailing address is correct and up-to-date.
If employees need to correct an error regarding their W-2/T4/RL-1, they may contact the Customer Service Department at the toll free number 1-888-744-9202. Employees may update their address by using the sign in link on the divisional websites, such as www.accountemps.com, and entering their user id and password.
The duplicate electronic W-2/T4/RL-1 is maintained on a third party website, PAPERLESSEMPLOYEE.COM.
To access your W-2/T4/RL-1 on the PAPERLESSEMPLOYEE.COM website you must have a personal computer system and a printer (if printing is necessary). Software required to view and print the W-2/T4/RL-1 is Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or higher. Internet access and a web browser are required. The PAPERLESSEMPLOYEE.COM system supports multiple browsers. It supports Internet Explorer (6.0) or higher and Firefox (2.0) or higher.
You may access your duplicate W-2/T4/RL-1 information through PAPERLESSEMPLOYEE.COM by following these steps:
- If you agree to the terms and condition statement click the "Accept" button below. You will be re-directed to the PAPERLESSEMPLOYEE.COM entry page.
- On your first time accessing the page you will be required to create a user account. Click the 'Create an Account' button to begin.
- You will be required to create a user id and password. Additional information will include your SSN, First 3 letters of your last name, and your e-mail address.
- After entering the required information click 'Submit' to create your new account.
- You will then be taken to a new screen to login with your new account information. Click 'Continue' to login.
- You will be taken back to the initial login screen to login to your account. Enter your user id and password and click on 'Login'.
- Select the option to 'Reissues and Corrections'.
- Select the form you need reissued (type of form and year)
- Select the online view option for the delivery method
- You can print a copy of your W-2/T4/RL-1 once you have chosen the online view option
Your duplicated W-2/T4/RL-1 information will remain on PAPERLESSEMPLOYEE.COM through April 30th, 2013. After that date you may request a re-issued W-2/T4/RL-1 statement by contacting the Customer Service Department at the toll free number 1-888-744-9202.